07956 690 271

contact Emma on Facebook contact Emma on Twitter contact Emma on Linkedin
 





 

A little bit about Emma

Emma Arden

I have spent 15 years teaching, training and specialising in a wide variety of natural therapies. I have studied in Thailand, Japan and the UK. This has given me the ability to take charge of my own life in a positive and self-affirming manner. I like the 80/20 rule - eat local, natural healthy foods 80% of the time and the other 20%? Well, have a little of what you fancy, it's good for the soul.

To best sort through the issues my clients present, I often combine several techniques in one session. Every session will be unique and bespoke as I am guided by what the client's specific needs are at that time. For example: a colonic session may include; Colonic Hydrotherapy, Nutrition, Lifestyle Advice, Herbal Medicine, Cleanse Coaching & Iridology.

I offer clients tailor-made detox plans that may include vegetable juicing, raw-food recipes, colonic hydrotherapy, and herbs. I also focus on conscious and unconscious issues such as deep-rooted or surface traumas. Using Reiki & EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), I provide clients with tools to enhance their self-awareness and further their personal growth.

I am particularly interested in the use of positive and empowering language and thoughts, as they greatly impact the conscious and unconscious mind. Years of social conditioning can pigeonhole people into very negative and unhealthy states. I work with clients to shift unhelpful belief systems (e.g. "I'm not good enough" or "I'm not clever enough" or "I'm not attractive enough') into positive and helpful beliefs that can help transform them physically, mentally and emotionally - it's the law of attraction.

I am qualified in everything I practice - You are in good hands.

My qualifications are extensive, which include a Diploma from the British College of Colon Hydrotherapy and a Post Graduate and Masterclass from the European School of Colon Hydrotherapy.  I have been a Reiki Master & Reiki Master Teacher for 15 years.



Share this
 



Home - Prices - About Emma - Contact Me

 07956 690 271
 queenofnarnia59@hotmail.com

Social Media


contact Emma on Facebook /ArdenNaturalHealth
contact Emma on Twitter @ArdenNatHealth
contact Emma on Linkedin Emma Louise Arden


© 2019 - Arden Natural Health

Members




Registered with Balen Insurance Services

Subscribe to my newsletter for special offers, recipes & tips

* indicates required

Site Design & Development By Therapy Website